PSN Down for You Today or Isolated Incidents?
Back in November there was a well-publicized scheduled down time for the Sony PlayStation Network service but following that a few days later we reported that the PSN was down yet again and this time unscheduled. This affected many of our readers and today it seems there may be more problems.
We’ve noticed that once again we are unable to sign in to the PSN but we’re wondering if today’s issue is more isolated or just as widespread as previously. We have checked the PlayStation blog for the US and also the PlayStation blog for Europe but there is no mention of any further down time for today. We have also checked the PlayStation Twitter feed and also Facebook feed and again there’s no mention of anything affecting the PSN service today.
The last time this occurred though, again none of the above resources mentioned any PSN outage but a look at #psn on Twitter revealed innumerable comments from people saying their PSN was down. This time though we have found isolated comments but nothing from the majority of those tweeting.
We’d therefore like to ask you of your PSN experience today. Are you having any problems signing in to the PlayStation Network? If so please let us know by sending your comments and also tell us your location so we can try to ascertain if this is a widespread issue or not.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust