Maxim’s Movember Fantashtic Cash Fundraiser
Maxim’s Movember moustache campaign helped raise more than £1,100 for the fight against prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men.
The four-strong team were sponsored to sport top ‘taches throughout the month, beginning clean-shaven on November 1 and ending up with fully-fledged facial fuzz on November 30.
Embracing the Movember movement to the fullest, Director Andrew Metcalf and Account Manager Andy Rayfield braved handlebar moustaches while fellow Director Philip Jones and Senior Account Executive Simon Robinson played it straight with a more traditional English gent style.
Team Maxim captain Simon Robinson, who has now completed two Movember tours of duty, said: “Our moustaches took a while to get going but by the end of week two they were in full bloom – much to the displeasure of the majority of our female colleagues.
“We’d like to thank our friends, family and business contacts for their fantastic support which helped us raise a grant total of £1,125.
“We’d also like to thank Red Red Design and Grammer Printers for giving up their time in support of our Movember campaign.”
More than £106 million has been raised since Movember’s inception in 2003.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent