New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys Tour: Fans Get Taster
Backstreet Boys fans and New Kids on the Block fans will be united next year, when both superstar groups join forces for a very special U.S. tour beginning in June. However, fans have already had a bit of a taster as to what it will be like, after the two groups performed together at the 2010 AMAs.
According to a recent article over at mtv.com by Mawuse Ziegbe and Tim Kash, both New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys took to the stage to perform together at the 2010 American Music Awards on Sunday night, giving their fans an idea of what’s in store for them with next year’s tour.
All the guys spoke to MTV News before heading onto the stage and said that the collaborative awards-show performance that they were about to do, mirrors the staging of their upcoming tour. “It’s gonna be exactly what they see on the tour,” NKOTB member Jordan Knight said.
He then went on to say that when fans heard that the two bands would be touring together, they probably thought that it would be some sort of face-off/rivalry. New Kids on the Block’s Donnie Wahlberg compared their coming together to a successful Hollywood partnership.
Will you be going to watch any of their shows? What did you think of the Backstreet Boys/New Kids on the Block 2010 AMAs collaboration?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants