Chicago Bears vs. Miami Dolphins Score: Thursday Night Football 2010
As you all know yesterday was Thursday, and that of course means another Thursday Night Football game. Last night’s game saw the Chicago Bears take on the likes of the Miami Dolphins, and defeat them 16-0 to win their third consecutive game.
According to Simon Evans over at ca.reuters.com, the Chicago Bears have now increased their record to 7-3, just a game behind their divisional rivals, the Green Bay Packers. However, the loss severely damaged the Miami Dolphins, who have now slipped to 5-5.
Miami entered last night’s game without their two main quarterbacks Chad Henne and Chad Pennington, who are both currently out due to injuries they received during Sunday’s winning game against Tennessee. The Bears were leading 6-0 by halftime.
The Dolphins’ injury problems appeared to increase right before halftime, after Brandon Marshall exited the field with a hamstring injury. A two-yard touchdown run from running back Matt Forte ended a 13-play drive, and took the Bears score to 16-0.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent