Samsung Galaxy Tab: Price plans – making a comparison
We’ve been keeping readers informed for a while now about the Samsung Galaxy Tab which has really impressed a lot of people as a viable contender to the Apple iPad. Only recently we’ve posted about the official accessories available as well as making a comparison between it and the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet device due out next year.
We also took a brief look at how much the Galaxy Tab would cost you from Verizon and T-Mobile but now we’ve spotted a great article by Ross Miller over on Engadget that will help any of you wanting to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Tab during this holiday season. There’s a complete pricing plan comparison table to look at which gives every detail you could need to make an informed purchase.
Carriers listed are AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon and US Cellular and the pricing table details the costs both on and off contract, along with other details such as activation fees, smallest and largest data plans, price per 200MB, best price per MB and more. They’ve even worked out the two-year cost for each carrier available in the U.S.
For more on this go to engadget.com. Are you looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab during the holiday season and which do you think is the best price plan for your needs? We’d be interested in your thoughts on this so feel free to send us your comments.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants