Angry Birds Multiplatform Release Update: PSN, Wii, and Xbox
Rovio’s “Angry Birds” game has become a huge success on the Apple iPhone, and is no doubt becoming just as popular since launching on Google’s Android operating system. Now it appears that the game will be arriving on the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Network.
According to a recent report by Rob Hearn over at pocketgamer.co.uk, Rovio CEO Peter Vesterbacka has spoken out about the hit game during the recent Social Gaming/Virtual Goods Summit in London, and revealed that it will be hitting various platforms very soon.
Plenty of information has been passed around via numerous tweets, including details of the upcoming “Angry Birds” multiplayer, which will reportedly resemble the old school “Worms” game. Another thing that we do now know is the fact that there won’t be an “Angry Birds 2” game.
However, Vesterbacka did hint on that there could be surprise for fans of the popular game and it may well involve telling the story from the pig’s point of view. At this moment in time, we do not have a specific date for the multiplatform release, but we will keep you updated.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants