COD: Black Ops Problems: Multi-Platform Patches in the Works
The highly-anticipated “Call of Duty: Black Ops” game finally arrived in stores this week, but its launch hasn’t necessarily gone as well as everyone hoped. In fact, since the game was released, gamers have been experiencing a variety of problems.
However, according to Oliver over at el33tonline.com, community manager Josh Olin took to his Twitter page recently, to address the issues that PS3 gamers have been experiencing and to announce that Treyarch is currently working on patches for all platforms.
PC gamers have been experiencing serious lag problems on both single-player and multi-player modes of “Call of Duty: Black Ops,” while PlayStation 3 gamers have been subjected to many issues. In the meantime, Olin asked for patience from gamers worldwide.
Some of the issues that players have been experiencing with “COD: Black Ops” include a “care package glitch,” in which users are able to get an infinite number of Sentry Gun, Care Package and Sam Turret killstreaks, and users stats and ranks being wiped out on multiplayer.
You can read more via el33tonline.com. What problems have you been experiencing?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent