HSBC Champions Shanghai 2010: Full Leaderboard after first round
The first round of the HSBC Champions Challenge 2010 coming from the Sheshan International Golf Club in Shanghai, China, was completed today. New World Number One, Britain’s Lee Westwood is performing well and one off the lead in second position with a round of 66 (see previous article here).
Presently leading is Francesco Molinari who had a bogey-free round with 4 birdies making it a great opening round of 65, 7-under par, according to pgatour.com. Tied in third place are Yuta Ikeda, Henrik Stenson and Seung-yul Noh, who all scored 67, while in T6 we see Tiger Woods who had a good return to form today, Luke Donald and Pablo Martin, all on 68.
Some other positions are Phil Mickelson down in T9 with a round of 69, Rory McIlroy in T23 with a round of 71 and Francesco’s brother Edoardo Molinari in T35 with a score of 72, equal par. To see the full leaderboard after Round 1 go to the pgatour.com leaderboard here where you can see the complete information.
Are you enjoying the golf from Shanghai? We’d welcome your thoughts on this so please feel free to send us your comments.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants