Back to the Mac Apple Event: Speculation on Products
As many of you will be aware, Apple’s “Back to the Mac” media event is scheduled to take place today (starting at 10am PT and 1pm ET) and as with most other Apple press conferences that take place, there has been speculation as to what products Apple may unveil.
One of the most likely announcements during Wednesday’s event is a new operating system. As reported by Chris Gaylord over at csmonitor.com, the invitation that was sent out features a lion, which goes along with Apple’s theme of naming new operating systems after big cats.
There are other people who have been speculating that today’s event could well be used to formally announce the long-awaited Verizon iPhone, but that thought is highly unlikely. Although if that announcement was to happen, I think it would dominate the whole event.
The most believable rumors of them all, is the speculation about a new MacBook Air being introduced. Ever since the MacBook Air was first introduced, it’s never received an update. However, reports say that Steve Jobs may unveil a new 13.3-inch model that’s got more ports and a bigger battery.
What do you think will be announced during today’s “Back to the Mac” Apple event?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants