Apple’s Back to the Mac event: Live stream blogs and times
Since the Apple media event ‘Back to the Mac’, due to take place Wednesday October 20, was first announced we’ve been bringing you news about what’s likely to happen at the event. For a moment we wondered if Apple would use the event to announce the release of the White iPhone 4 or a Verizon iPhone 4/ 5 but that seems less and less likely.
We then spoke of the features we’d like to see applied to Apple MacBooks and then earlier revealed the event may unveil the new 13.3-inch MacBook Air. We’ll be waiting for all the news from Steve Jobs who we assume is to give the address which begins at 10:00 am PT, or for the time where you are simply use the Time Converter at timeanddate.com here.
If you want to follow all the revelations as they happen in Cupertino, California then there are several live blogging sites that will keep you up-to-date every step of the way. If you follow any of these links you’ll find live blogging from Ars Technica, who have a countdown running, Cnet News, or famous for its live blogging for such events, Engadget.
We shall be following events closely and will also bring our reports from the Back to the Mac event. What announcement would you most like to see made at the media event? We’d be interested in your thoughts so why not send us a comment.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent