Jaguars vs. Titans: NFL Monday Night Football Scores
Yesterday we brought you an article on the Week 6 NFL scores, although we still had the Monday Night Football game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans to go. Now that the game has taken place, we can bring you an update on the scores.
As reported by Dex McLuskey over at Bloomberg.com, the Titans unfortunately lost quarterback Vince Young within the first quarter, after he sprained his left knee. However, that didn’t appear to slow the team down in any way, as they ended the game with a 30-3 victory over the Jaguars.
By halftime, the Titans were leading the game – which took place at the EverBank Field in Jacksonville – 17-0. They then extended the score to 20-0, before the Jaguars entered the scoreboard. The Jaguars only score came from a 33-yard field goal by Josh Scobee.
Chris Johnson, Bo Scaife and Kenny Britt all scored touchdowns for Tennessee, while Rob Bironas scored three field goals for the team. The Jaguars also lost a player in the first half of last night’s game, after quarterback David Garrard suffered a concussion.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent