Back to the Mac: Multiple MacBooks and Macs
We have written a couple of articles about Apple’s upcoming “Back to the Mac” media event over the past week or so, including one on the features that should be applied to any new MacBooks. We’ve also mentioned the speculation surrounding Wednesday’s event.
As Barbara E. Hernandez recently reported over at pcworld.com, one of the rumors that has been floating around the Internet suggests that Apple is about to unveil its new 13.3-inch MacBook Air in the hopes of boosting consumer interest in Mac laptops.
Reports say that the new MacBook Air – which some say bridges the gap between the MacBook and the iPad – could well come with the new Lion or OS x 10.7 platforms, and possibly include iOS integration. The rumors don’t stop with just a new MacBook Air either.
It’s also been said that Apple could well be releasing multiple Macs and MacBooks, all with different capabilities. This may range from a netbook-style MacBook, to a model that’s fully loaded. What do you think Apple is going to unveil during Wednesday’s media event?
You can read more via pcworld.com.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants