HTC 7 Pro Windows Phone 7: Specs and Release Date
Over the past few days we’ve been bringing you news on quite a few of the Windows Phone 7 handsets that were revealed during Microsoft’s event on Monday. This includes articles on the HTC 7 Surround, the LG Quantum and most recently, the HTC 7 Trophy.
Now I thought I would bring you news on the HTC 7 Pro, which according to Vlad Savov at engadget.com, will be arriving on the Sprint network in the early part of 2011. Just like many of the other smartphones that were introduced to us on Monday, the 7 Pro is equipped with a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
The HTC 7 Pro also comes with a 3.6-inch WVGA display, 576MB of RAM, and a 5 mega-pixel camera that allows users to record video in 720p. If you are looking for a phone with a decent amount of storage, then you’ll like the 7Pro as it comes with 16GB built-in memory.
Another great thing with the HTC 7 Pro is the fact that it slides open and tilts to reveal its QWERTY keyboard, which of course is ideal for those of you who love texting. You can read more about the HTC 7 Pro handset via Engadget. Are you tempted to purchase the HTC 7 Pro?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants