‘Endhiran’ Movie Reviews: ‘Robot’ Film Receives Positive Response
The much-anticipated “Endhiran” movie opened up in theaters worldwide today, and it looks like the film is definitely living up to all the hype. I thought I would take a look at a couple of online reviews, and let’s just say the ‘Robot’ movie is receiving some positive responses.
As reported by AK Dubey over at first14.com, film critic and reviewer Nikhat Kazmi believes that “Endhiran” will break all records previously set by movies in the Indian cinema. The special effects have been described as extraordinary, and the movie’s plot has received praise.
According to Riyanki over at bollypatrika.com, the film stars Rajnikanth as both the scientist and the Robot, and Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai as the Robot’s love interest. This article also praises the visual effects, claiming they are something that’s never been done in an Indian film before.
Some Rajnikanth fans were even seen queuing outside the theaters from 3am, just to get their hands on tickets to the movie. Meanwhile, an article over at wsj.com looks at a few responses. NDTV’s Anupama Chopra says the “Endhiran” story is ambitious.
Aniruddha Guha of The Daily News and Analysis said that he loved the film, and described it as one of the most entertaining Indian movies ever made. Feel free to let us know what you think of the movie, once you have been to see it. Will you be going to watch it this weekend?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent