Black Ops: Call of Duty Zombies Mode Officially Confirmed
There has definitely been a lot of chatter about the much-anticipated “Call of Duty: Black Ops” game over the past few months, and most of the speculation has been about the inclusion of the popular Zombie Mode. We’ve had hints, unofficial confirmation and most recently, a teaser site.
Now after several months of rumors and speculation, the inclusion of zombies in “Black Ops” has finally been confirmed by the developer, Treyarch. Although after seeing the footage over at gknova6.com, I think we all gathered that zombies were going to be included in the game.
The Zombie Mode – which was introduced in “Call of Duty: World at War” – ended up as one of the most popular features of the “COD 5” game. That’s why it definitely makes sense that the developer decided to bring zombies back for its upcoming title, “Call of Duty: Black Ops.”
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust