CoD: Black Ops Zombies Footage Revealed
It seems that the hype surrounding the inclusion of a Zombie Mode in “Call of Duty: Black Ops” has been going on for quite some time now. Back in August we reported about the possible hints on a Zombie Mode, then the confirmation came a week or so later.
Now, according to an article written by Andy Robinson over at computerandvideogames.com, a “Black Ops” viral teaser website (gknova6.com) has surfaced online, which provides “Call of Duty” fans with footage of the highly-anticipated zombies.
If you head on over to the website you will be able to see plenty of zombie footage, including footage of 28 Days Later-style zombies, office worker zombies, and even scientist style zombies. I don’t know about you, but it looks pretty awesome to me.
Treyarch boss Mark Lamia has spoken out about the development of the zombies – which were first featured in the “Call of Duty: World at War” game – and it looks like they may have some surprises up their sleeves for fans of the “Call of Duty” franchise.
We could well be seeing some sort of trailer for the upcoming Zombie Mode as well, according to hints from the developer. Feel free to let us know what you think of the footage. Are you looking forward to the inclusion of Zombie Mode in “Black Ops”?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent