Colts vs. Giants Score: NFL Football Results
As many of you will be aware, the 2010-11 NFL season is officially underway now and yesterday saw a few more games played. This included the game between the New York Giants and the Indianapolis Colts, which kicked off at 8:20pm on Sunday at the Lucas Oil Stadium.
As reported by Andrew Pollard at nflnewsworld.com, the Indianapolis Colts took the victory in yesterday’s game, with the final score 38-14 to the Colts. The Colts played pretty well in the first quarter, scoring a total of 7 points. The Giants on the other hand, just couldn’t score.
The Colts managed to maintain their form in the second quarter, by scoring another 17 points. With the Giants still yet to score, the Colts took a 24-0 lead by the end of the first half. However, the New York Giants appeared to improve in the third quarter, and both teams scored 7 points.
Both the Colts and the Giants played well again in the final quarter, each scoring another 7 points. However, this was unfortunately not enough for the Giants and the Colts took the win. What did you think of yesterday’s Colts vs. Giants game? Let us know your thoughts.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants