Marvel vs Capcom 3 release date before April 2011- Boon for gamers
For those of you gaming fans who are looking forward to the much-awaited Marvel vs Capcom 3 then we have a bit of news from you regarding a release date. Although a specific date has not yet been detailed it has become evident that the game will be released before April 2011 but after the Christmas holiday season.
Details from Capcom’s last financial reports show that the company will release the beat-em-up game during the last quarter of this fiscal year, according to Griffin McElroy over on Joystiq, sourced from the Capcom Annual Report 2010. For those unitiated with the fiscal year that’s sometime between January 1 and March 31, 2011.
The report also gives the news that Capcom plan to continue releasing major titles in every quarter of the fiscal year which is a somewhat refreshing approach and would be a huge boon for gamers fed up with every good thing coming at once in the traditional peak gaming times.
For more on this go to joystiq.com. Are you looking forward to the release of Marvel vs Capcom 3 and do you prefer the Capcom approach of bringing out new titles throughout the year than the usual boom or bust that happens with popular games? We’d be interested to hear your thoughts on this so why not send us a comment.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent