Dressing down for Demelza House children’s hospice
Colleagues at Maidstone-based DSH Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors swapped their suits and ties for jeans and T-shirts during a Dress Down Day to raise £200 for Demelza House children’s hospice – DSH’s adopted charity of the year.
DSH’s contribution was presented to the organisers of Hartlip Horse Show, who were also raising money for Demelza House.
Mike Startup, DSH partner, said: “Our Dress Down Day, which included a cake sale and raffle, proved very popular. DSH has a long tradition of supporting the local community and partners and staff are working together to undertake more fundraising and other community activities in the months to come.”
To find out more about DSH Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors’ services, visit www.dsh.co.uk or call 01622 690666.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants