America’s Got Talent 2010: Jackie Evancho strikes again, with VIDEO
The top ten finalists performed last night on America’s Got Talent 2010 and once again there were some great performances. We brought you an article earlier asking who gets your vote and it’s worth remembering this week the judges don’t get to vote.
Earlier in the run we wrote how Jackie Evancho, the 10-year-old singer, had surprised and stunned the audience on her first performance and also gave you a video of the moment to watch. After another great performance last night we thought you might like to see a video of her latest recital so you can see it below this story.
An article over on the Examiner by Jodi Hill tells how last night Jackie sung like an angel and looked like one too and that’s pretty much what we felt too. Once again she received a standing ovation from the audience and Sharon Osborne described her as “heavenly.” We’ll have to wait until tomorrow night though to find out if she managed a place in the final four.
For more on this go to examiner.com. What do you think of Jackie Evancho and her performance last night? Do you think any of the other acts such as Fighting Gravity can challenge her? We’d welcome your comments on this so please do share your thoughts with us.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent