Samsung Galaxy Tab: Vodafone Get Tablet, Price Missing
Over the past few weeks we have been bringing you quite a few snippets of information about the much-anticipated Samsung Galaxy Tab, including the unofficial price and carrier. Now it appears that Vodafone UK has just confirmed that it will be getting the Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
However, according to a recent article over at intomobile.com by Kelly, details still appear to be rather limited, with the launch date just noted as “Coming Soon.” Vodafone UK is currently keeping mum on the official release date of the Galaxy Tab, and have stated that it will be sometime in October.
They are also keeping quiet about one of the most important factors of them all – the price. Although the official pricing remains a mystery (for now), some online retailers have said that its price could well be anything from $800, up to a staggering $1000.
This may not necessarily be the case though, as Samsung executives have publicly stated a price of around $200 to $400. You can read more about this story via intomobile.com. Will you be buying the Samsung Galaxy Tablet when it is released?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants