Deutsche Bank Golf: Leaderboard and news after Round 3 – Day on top
At the Deutsche Bank Championship 2010 golf tournament today Round 3 has now concluded and sees Jason Day of Australia at the top of the leaderboard, leading by a clear shot over the next player in the field, American Brandt Snedeker.
Day shot a great round of 66 today, -5 under to take his total over three rounds to 196, -17 under, while Snedeker kept up the pressure with a -4 under round of 67. Only yesterday we spoke of Tiger Woods’ return to form in the second round giving him more chance of being a wildcard pick for the U.S. Ryder Cup team, but unfortunately for Woods his third round score of 69, puts him at T23, with a total of -7 under, not quite the position he would have wanted.
The top of the leaderboard is as follows after Sunday’s Round 3:-
1 Jason Day Round 3 score 66 Total 196 Total Under -17
2 Brandt Snedeker Round 3 score 67 Total 197 Total Under -16
3 Luke Donald Round 3 score 66 Total 198 Total Under -15
T4 Steve Stricker Round 3 score 67 Total 200 Total Under -13
T4 Charley Hoffman Round 3 score 69 Total 200 Total Under -13
For the full complete leaderboard after round 3 go to pgatour.com. What do you think of Jason Day taking the lead into the final round tomorrow? We’d be interested to hear your comments about the Deutsche Bank Championship so please do send them in.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust