Soundarya Rajinikanth Wedding: Ceremony plus beautiful PHOTOS
Yesterday saw the big event that everybody’s talking about, the wedding of Soundarya Rajinikanth to her boyfriend of some time, businessman Ashwin Ramkumar. Soundarya is of course the daughter of famous celebrity and actor Rajinikanth and it was a traditional Tamil Brahmin ceremony.
It all took place at Rani Meyammai Hall in Chennai and was a star-studded occasion full of celebrities and famous people such as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Home Minister P Chidambaram, according to Shamaly Paul over on Freaky Gossip. Both the bride and groom were traditionally dressed in the traditional style of Brahmin clothing.
By 7:30 am the venue for the wedding was already crowded with family, friends and other guests. Rajinikanth wore a yellow turban, white kurta and dhoti, according to Naila on Infocuts. Soundarya was first dressed in green and then later in a beautiful red saree. It’s rumored that the couple were given an apartment as a wedding gift from famous actor Rajinikanth.
There is a great selection of photos available to view at thehindu.com. What do you think of the wedding of Soundarya to Ashwin Ramkumar? We’d love to hear what you thought of the beautiful photographs so please do send in your comments and thoughts for the happy couple.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent