Apple iTunes 10 Download Confirmed: Ping Explained
The highly-anticipated September 2010 Apple event is well underway now, and we’ve already brought you news on some of the announcements that have taken place. This includes the iOS 4.1 / 4.2 update, the new iPod Nano, and of course the new Apple iPod Touch.
However, according to a recent article by Donald Melanson at engadget.com, Apple also announced the iTunes 10 download, which in fact comes with a completely new logo. Although iTunes 10 may not have come as a surprise, the iTunes 10: Ping feature probably did.
You may now be wondering what Ping is, and that is where I can help by explaining. Ping is in fact Apple’s take on a social network that is centred round music. This great feature will allow users to post comments, establish friends and check out custom single and album charts.
It will even allow you to find over 17,000 concert listings, and follow people including your favorite artists. What makes it even more impressive, is the fact that Ping is making the jump to the iPod Touch and the iPhone and is now available with iTunes 10.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants