Flash Player 3D Future: What does it mean?
It seems there’s significant developments coming for Flash Player with the news that at Max 2010 there’ll be a session entitled Flash Player 3D Future, scheduled for October 27. The presentation will be given by Adobe Flash Player engineer Sebastian Marketsmueller.
The info given says Marketsmueller “will deep dive into the next generation 3D API coming in a future version of the Flash Player,” according to Thibault Imbert on ByteArray. So what does it all mean? Well the article on ByteArray says that it’s big and that serious stuff is on the way for developers.
The Flash Player 3D Future session caption also says that exciting new API’s will be revealed by Marketsmueller and there’ll also be demos never seen before. It promises exclusive content that you must not miss if you are a Flash Platform developer. There’ll also be another session, Deep Dive into Flash Player Rendering, that you may be interested in.
For more on this go to bytearray.org. So what are your ideas about exactly what may be on the way for Flash Player? We’d be interested to receive your thoughts and comments about this.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Adobe Flash Player
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust