Verizon Email Problems: Outage hits webmail service
For those of you having problems accessing your Verizon home webmail service we can tell you it’s not just you. An outage has brought the entire service down meaning you will be unable to login to access your email features.
Surprisingly there have not even been any updates issued yet about the outage so at present neither we nor anybody else presumably, has any idea when it may be up-and-running again. Alan Ng over on Product-Reviews has looked at Verizon’s Twitter page for information and nothing at all is available which does seem a strange way to endorse customer service.
There are many comments on the Product-Reviews post from users who are angry and upset at the outage and lack of information surrounding it. Many people report their email has been out for several hours now and the situation is understandably causing a lot of frustration and concern.
For more on this go to product-reviews.net. Are you affected by the outage and what do you think about the lack of information available to customers? We’d be interested to hear your thoughts.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent