Apple iPhone 4 Bumper Cases
By now you will all have heard about the newest iPhone, the iPhone 4, launched by Apple’s Steve Jobs at the WWDC 2010 on Monday. The release date is June 24, and all predictions so far are for massive sales, with the latest version of the iPhone receiving impressive first-impressions.
The iPhone has never before had HD Recording, Retinal Display or a gyroscope, which were just some of the new features, and another thing not seen before for the iPhone are official bumper cases. However Apple is really pushing the boat out this time before and the accessories for the iPhone 4 include colored bumper cases.
This was brought to our attention in an article by Alan Ng over on Product Reviews, sourced from Engadget. The new iPhone’s colors are either black or white, but the colored bumper cases will give color around the edges of the phone with the front and back clear. There are 6 colors available and judging from the photos they look pretty cool and will give your iPhone that added something at a cost of $29.
Do you like the look of the new bumper cases and would you be willing to pay $29 for one? We’d be interested to hear your thoughts on this.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Apple iPhone
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants