First iPhone 4 Hands-on Review: 3GS looks bloated
We’re bringing you all the news from Apple’s WWDC 2010 in San Francisco. Steve Jobs is making the keynote speech and so far we’ve had a lot of impressive news. We’ve already told you about the fact that the iPhone 4 has now been confirmed, along with news on pre-ordering and release date.
Now after months of waiting we’ve just seen a hands-on review by some of the lucky people at Engadget, and there’s also a FaceTime video to see. Joshua Topolsky over on Engadget tells us the new iPhone feels incredibly thin and indeed by comparison the 3GS looks bloated.
Head over to engadget.com and you can see more photos of the new iPhone plus the FaceTime video demonstration which is well worth a look at. The picture quality looks superb and their first hands-on review of the new iPhone 4 shows an extremely impressive looking device.
What do you think of everything you’ve seen and heard about the iPhone 4 so far? We’d be interested to hear your thoughts.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Apple iPhone
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent