Are you at WWDC 2010? Get the iPhone app
Tomorrow Monday June 7 sees the start of the Apple WWDC 2010 from San Francisco, going through to June 10. Most people have an idea of what’s coming from the keynote speech tomorrow which is being made by Steve Jobs, and the biggest story will be the official announcement of the next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4G or as we now think it will be titled, the iPhone HD (see here).
Tickets for this year’s conference sold out faster than ever but if you are one of the lucky ones that will actually be there you may like to know that Apple have launched an official iPhone app for WWDC attendees. The news comes to us from Ravin Mohindru at Touch Reviews sourced from Mac Stories, and tells us that if you want to download the app it’s necessary to log in with the same account you purchased your WWDC ticket with.
It sounds as though the app will be highly useful as it lists all the sessions, you can mark favorites, and receive updates. If you go here to the official WWDC site for 2010 you can download the app for your iPhone and iPad.
For more on this go to touch-reviews.net. Are you going to the WWDC 2010, and if so maybe you’ve already downloaded the app? We’d be interested to hear what you think of it so why not let us know.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: WWDC 2010
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents