Steve Jobs Q&A: After Apple iPhone 4.0 Announcement
We’re hearing all the news from the Apple invitational event to announce the new iPhone OS 4.0 and Steve Jobs is now answering questions from the press, after the main event, along with two of his colleagues, Scott and Phil.
At 11:08 a.m. local time Steve is asked how AT&T is prepared to compensate for greater data usage? His answer is that he’s not sure that the assumption that it will use more data is correct.
11:09 Q: Does wireless app distribution open an avenue for distributing apps not through the App Store? A: Scott says that the answer is no as they have a program for enterprises to allow them to sign their applications.
11:10 Q: Will iPad’s success impact its international launch? A: Steve asserts it will be launched in April.
11:13 Q: Any change in Apple Position on Flash and Java? A: Steve simply says no.
This could go on for some time but you get the picture. For more Q & A’s simply go to gdgt.com. Are there any questions you’d like to ask Steve Jobs yourself? We’d be interested in hearing what you still want to know about?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Apple iPhone
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants
- A marathon workout for Martha Trust
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents