NCAA 2010: Sweet Sixteen bracket starts today & March Madness Predictions
After a few days winding down from all the excitement we’re gearing up again today for the start of the NCAA Basketball Tournament 2010 Sweet Sixteen bracket matches. Tonight the first 4 matches of the third round of the basketball tournament will be played.
The major shocks so far are that neither Kansas nor Villenova made the sweet sixteen. It’s amazing to think that already out of the 64 teams that started the tournament we’re down to the last 16. You’ll want to know who’s playing against whom and on what days so look no further.
Today (Thursday), we’ll be seeing Syracuse vs. Butler, Washington vs. Virginia, Xavier vs. Kansas State and lastly Kentucky vs. Cornell.
Tomorrow (Friday), it’s time to watch Tennessee vs. Ohio State, Baylor vs. St. Mary’s, UNI vs. Michigan State and finally Duke vs. Purdue.
If you’re looking for some March Madness 2010 predictions, have a look at these via cnmnewsnetwork.com, which see the final 8 likely to be Syracuse, Washington, Kansas State, Kentucky, Tennessee, St. Mary’s, Michigan State and Duke. Who are you rooting for and who are you most surprised to see didn’t make it to the Sweet Sixteen?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants