St. Patrick’s Day 2010 Recipes and how to videos
Its St. Patrick’s Day 2010 tomorrow, Wednesday March 17, and we know many of you seem to love all the Irish Recipes to cook for your friends and family to enjoy the celebrations. We’ve found the perfect place to recommend for this which even includes some recipes on video for you to follow so you simply can’t go wrong.
If you go to allrecipes.com you can find a really good selection of meals just made for St. Patrick’s Day. For example there is a classic recipe for traditional Irish Soda Bread along with an especially popular dish right now, Guinness Corned Beef, a staple for many festivities.
There’s also an authentic Irish Stew recipe using lamb, and a St. Patrick’s Colcannon to use up any leftovers, though these dishes are so tasty we can’t imagine many of you will have leftovers. Each recipe here is really clearly laid out with one of the best recipe designs we’ve seen including easy-to-spot preparation times, cooking times, and total ready in times, a really useful feature.
You will even find nutritional information worked out per serving, though maybe this is one day not to worry about counting calories! I’m sure you’ll find something really great that you will want to cook again and again. Let us know if you tried any of the recipes, or maybe you’d like to suggest a recipe of your own?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
- Investigation into dog attacks and the causes behind them
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent