Battle Between Windows Phone 7 & iPhone 4G: Who will win?
There is currently much speculation about the social media features of the Windows Phone 7 handsets and whether they will be enough to lure consumers away from such handsets as the iPhone, a device which is the chief competitor to Microsoft in this market.
Microsoft is currently attempting to make large inroads into the social media world and have developed FourSquare as a means of doing this. The FourSquare app is a means of keeping all your social interactions together in one core, or hub, whereas using the iPhone means using different applications for Twitter, Facebook etc.
Without having full details of FourSquare at present, it does however seem apparent that it’s a bold move on behalf of Microsoft, and one that shows an awful lot of potential.
For more on this story go to product-reviews.net. Who do you think will win the battle of the giants in the social media market, Apple or Microsoft?
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Cell Phones
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants