Apple Releases iPhone OS 3.1.3: Your Impressions?
Apple have finally got round to updating their OS for the iPhone and the iPod Touch to the latest version of 3.1.3, with numerous security fixes, a battery fix, plus fixes for third-party applications such as one for the Japanese Kana keyboard.
Important updates to come with the latest software update are ones that you might not immediately notice, but just for your information; CoreAudio, ImageIO, Recovery Mode, and WebKit have all been updated to a much more stable version. More notes can be found on the accompanying support document on Apple’s website.
Apple have not updated their OS since October, and with this update, iPhone and iPod Touch users might still be wondering when they will get a much more significant update to the 3.2.0 version of the OS.
So, iPhone users, iPod Touch users, have you updated your software yet? If you haven’t you can download it via your iTunes client. The update is quite large in size, with 228.1MB to download.
Have you noticed any particular change to the way you use your phone? Is it more stable? As with most updates, there are always problems fixed, but sometimes new ones come to light.
If you have had any issues with the latest software update, or you would like to express any of your feelings towards the 3.1.3 OS, please leave your comments below.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Apple iPhone
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants