Harry Reid: Racist comments says Mrs. Cheney
Senator Harry Reid may well have apologized to President Obama for his “poor choice of words” during the 2008 presidential campaign recently, but it appears that not everyone is willing to let the subject go with comment.
According to gather.com, Liz Cheney, wife of former vice-president Dick Cheney, said that she believes Senator Harry Reid is a racist. She also said that it has given voters of Nevada another reason to oust him next time around.
When speaking in an interview on ABC recently, Mrs Cheney said “I don’t think racism is OK, whether you’re saying it in private or in public.” She also said that had it been a Republican that said it, they would have been crucified.
You can read the full story here.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: Harry Reid
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants