Santa’s Magical Kingdom At The Hop Farm Kent
If you are like me and are looking for the best place to take the kids to see Santa, then Santa’s Magical Kingdom At the Hop Farm in Kent is the place to go. This has to be the ultimate family Christmas experience ever.
The Magical Kingdom is where children’s dreams can come true. You can experience all this magic up till the 24th December.
This Magical train journey will take you to a Magical workshop, Elves forest of lights, Santas post office, Craft workshop, Reindeer land, Puppet show and then at the end you will enter the magical kingdom where Santa will be waiting with a gift for all the children.
So what are you waiting for, you can get your tickets here and also find out more about this magical experience.
Let us know your views in the comments box below.
Leave a comment below or follow us on Twitter.
Tags: The Hop Farm
- Batter Up: The Summer Sports TV Guide
- Fuse Medway Festival announces programme of top quality outdoor arts
- May Bank Holiday 2013, need for life-saving water safety tips
- Create a Fruit & Veg Masterpiece Art Competition for 2013
- Virgin London Marathon success for Martha Trust runners
- Spring open day at Ranscombe Farm in Kent
- Discovery Park in Sandwich Kent welcomes new tenants